Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where Can I Turn for Peace/Be Still My Soul


Where Can I Turn for Peace/Be Still My Soul
Duet with choir

SOPRANO


ALTO


TENOR


BASS


Solo/Duet:
Where can I turn for peace? Where is my solace?
When other sources cease to make me whole?
When with a wounded heart anger or malice I draw myself apart searching my soul.

Choir:
Be still my soul, the Lord is on thy side
With patience bear the cross of grief or pain.

Solo/duet:
Leave to thy God to order and provide in every change

Choir:
He faithful will remain.  Be still my heart—thy best they heav’nly friend
Thru thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Be still my soul the Lord is on thy side
(the lord is on thy side side)
all safe and blessed we shall meet, we shall meet
(meet at last)

He answers privately reaches my reaching
In my Gethsemane Savior and friend.
Gentle the peace he finds for my be seeching
Constant He is and kind.  Love without end.
Constant He is and kind. Love without end.

Solo/duet:
Be still my soul the Lord is on thy side

Choir:
All safe and blessed we shall meet at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment