Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lead Kindly Light/I Need Thee Every Hour

Lead Kindly Light/I Need Thee Every Hour

All choir with Solo

SOPRANO


ALTO

YM PART


Solo:
Lead Kindly Light amid the encircling gloom. 
Lead thou me on. The night is dark and I am
far from home.  Lead Thou me on.

Choir:
I need Thee ev’ry hour most gracious Lord.
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford
I need Thee O, I need Thee every hour I need Thee.
O Bless me now my Savior, I come to Thee.

YM:
Lead Kindly Light amid the encircling gloom
Lead thou me on. 
I love to choose and see my path, but now
Lead thou me on.

Choir:
Keep thou my feet. 
I do not ask to see the distant scene,
one step enough for me.

YW:  I need Thee ev’ry hour
YM: I need Thee ev’ry hour, O bless me now my Savior I need Thee ev’ry hour

Choir:
AH…

YW: I need Thee ev’ry hour O bless me now my Savior
YM: (O bless me now my Savior)
All: O bless me now my Savior I come to Thee, to Thee.
So long Thy pow’r hath blessed me sure it still will lead me on.
O’er moor and fen, o’er crag and torrent till the night is gone.

YM: And with the morn those angel faces smile.
YW: Which I have loved, long since and lost a while

ALL:
Which I have loved, long since and lost (YM: Loved, loved, long since and lost a while)
I need Thee ev’ry hour, O bless me now my Savior

SOLO:
I come to Thee.

YM: Lead Thou me on
YW: Lead Thou me on
YM: Lead Thou me on

YW: Lead Thou me on, lead me on (YM: lead me on)

No comments:

Post a Comment